Make and Model:
Bruker Tensor 27 FT-IR (Germany)
Attenuated total reflection (ATR) is a sampling technique associated with infrared spectroscopy that enables to examine the samples directly in the solid and the liquid state without further preparation. It helps to identify the presence of functional groups in the complexes.
• Equipped with room temperature DTGS (Deuterated Triglycine Sulphate) detector.
• IR source ranges from 4000 - 400 (1/cm).
• A single beam instrument with a KBr beam-splitter.
• The standard cell in the FT-IR is basically a pike miracle single-bounce attenuated total reflectance cell.
• The standard sample cell equipped with a ZnSe single crystal.
• Suitable for solid and liquid samples.