Organic Synthesis Lab
Our research program at IIT Bombay revolves mainly around organic synthesis.
Currently, our group is engaged in two types of research projects, which are directed toward the synthesis of pharmacologically active natural products.
- Design and develop new strategies for the synthesis of complex natural products which are of medicinal and biological interest
- To develop new efficient methodologies/strategies for the syntheses of natural product like molecules (analogues/hybrid molecules of natural products) that will allow us to learn more about the biological processes with which they interfere.
Important Links :
- Synthetic Techniques to Improve Experimental Skills
- Mayr's Database of Reactivity Parameters
- Bordwell pKa Table
- Organic Chemistry Portal
- Organic Chemistry Practice Problems at Michigan State University
- Worldwide Chemistry Departments
- Organic Syntheses
- Name Reaction
- Chemistry 115 Handouts
- Common Organic Chemistry
- Nobel Prize Winners