Make and Model:
Quantum Design U.S.A. and Japan
Superconducting quantum interference device is a very sensitive magnetometer used to
measure the magnetic moment of a sample even if the amount is very less and low
• Equipped with superconducting magnet (7 Tesla).
• Operating working temperature range 2-300 K.
• Direct current and alternating current magnetic susceptibility can be measured.
• Equipped with iHelium 3 set-up to measure the magnetic susceptibility of a sample in ultra-low temperatures (300 mK to 350 K)
• Equipped with Fibre optic sample holder (FOSH) for measuring the magnetic moment of a sample in the excited state through the excitation of Xenon lamp.
• Single crystal rotor is available for measuring the magnetic susceptibility of a single crystal.