Make and Model:
Shimadzu (Japan) UV-NIR-3600
UV-Vis-NIR spectrophotometer is a high sensitivity, high resolution, low stray light instrument for transmission and absorption measurements of powder, thin films, solid and liquid samples. It is normally fitted with an Integrating Sphere with a working range of 185 to 3300 nm.
• Experiments can be performed with wide range of wavelength 185 nm - 3300 nm.
• Equipped with 3 detectors
1. PMT (photomultiplier tube) for the ultraviolet and visible regions.
2. InGaAs and PbS detectors for near infrared regions.
• High performance double monochromator and ultra-low stray light (less than 340 nm) is achieved at high resolution (highest resolution 0.1 nm).
• Suitable for powder, thin films, solid and liquid samples.
• Variable temperature measurement facilities available.